How do you get better at golf? There are a few things that you can do to improve your game. In this article, we will discuss three tips that will help strengthen your golf game and reduce the risk of injury.
Three main points: physio exercises, physio treatments, and physio advice.
The first main point is physio exercises. There are a few physio exercises that you can do to help improve your game and reduce the risk of injury as well:
- Press Up
- Curl Ups
The second main point is physio treatments. One way we can treat many golf injuries at our clinic in Baulkham Hills is by using physio tape on the body during treatment, such as these areas:
- physio taping for knee pain or patella tendonitis (painful condition)
- physio taping for shoulder pain or rotator cuff injury
- physio taping for an ankle sprain or calf strain
The third main point is physio advice. Here are a few tips to remember when it comes to your physio health and golf game:
- Make sure you warm up before playing
- Stretch after playing
- Drink plenty of water during and after play
By following these simple physio exercises, treatments, and advice, you will be on your way to having a more vital golf game that is less likely to suffer from injuries.
For more on physio Baulkham Hills, check online.