Disinfectant Wipes: What You Need To Know

Disinfectant wipes are a great disinfectant option for many people. They are easy to use, disinfect surfaces quickly, and come in different scents to make the disinfecting process more enjoyable.

What should I know about this?

First of all, wipes can be harmful if ingested. So if you have small children or pets that might try to eat the disinfecting wipe, make sure to keep them out of reach. Additionally, wipes should not be used on irritated skin or near the eyes. If you accidentally get disinfectant in your eye, rinse it with water immediately.

Secondly, wipes may not be effective against all types of bacteria and viruses. So if you are trying to disinfect a surface known to be contaminated with a specific type of bacteria or virus, make sure to check the label on the disinfectant wipe to see it is effective against that type of bacteria or virus.
Finally, wipes can be expensive. So if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, you can make your disinfecting wipes using bleach and water. Mix two tablespoons of bleach with one gallon of water, then store the solution in a spray bottle.

We hope this information has been helpful to you.