If you’re like most people, you love a good challenge. And what could be more challenging than trying to escape from a locked room? Escape rooms have become all the rage in recent years, and for good reason – they’re fun and exciting! But before you can enjoy the experience, you first need to know how much it’s going to cost.
- They typically cost between $25 and $30 per person. However, there are some that can be as cheap as $15 per person.
- The price will usually depend on the length of the game and the difficulty level. They can range from 30 minutes to 60 minutes long.
- Themed escape rooms are usually more expensive than non-themed escape rooms. This is because themed rooms require more props and decorations to create the desired atmosphere.
Why Escape Rooms Are Worth the Cost:
- They are a great way to bond with friends or family members. You’ll need to work together in order to solve the puzzles and escape the room.
- They are a great way to test your problem-solving skills. You’ll be placed in a situation where you’ll need to think outside the box in order to escape.
- They are a great way to have fun. You and your group will be immersed in an exciting adventure that you won’t soon forget.
So, how much do they cost? The prices can vary depending on the length of the game, the number of players, and the location of the escape room. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $25 to $30 per person for a one-hour escape room game. They are definitely a great value for the price!